Tuesday 9 February 2010

NOTD and formspring

I like asking questions so i decided to get a formspring:
http://www.formspring.me/lillianlow
ask me anything you want :)

Also i did my nails yesterday, they're nothign special but i thought i would share:

i'm wearing Barry M nail paint in Tangerine, which is a bright shimmery orange, this is 3 coats with a top coat. Very pretty and so far hasn't chipped, even with digby gentle chomping on my fingers. You can probably see the reason i haven't shown my nails before. I have a nervous habit of biting off my cuticles and the skin around my fingers. It's better now than it has been in years, but occaisionally i still do it and so i've got lots of little wounds around the nail bed.

8 comments:

  1. I painted my nails orange today too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - love some FormSpring action :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab colour, ive got a similar NYC polish like this =D

    ive got a really bad habit of picking my lips, hence why i dont do any lips of the day shots =0/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly:
    I love orange nails, it's a happy sun colour :)

    Rebecca:
    i like answering questions so ask away :)

    Noobarella:
    It's really pretty, i don't have any NYC polishes, i'm going to have to check them out.
    I always pick my lips when they're dry too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so wish school wasn't as strict on nail polish as they are! I want to get this and wear it now! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. That orange is so cute! I should try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I destroy my cuticles/ nail beds too. I need to figure out a way to stop biting my nails and the skin around them all the time. It's such a bad habit. :/ I really like that orange! I have a similar one I haven't tried yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JANE.:
    aww thats a shame! You should give yourself an outrageous manicure right after getting home on fridays and scrub it off just before school on mondays! :D

    Kelly:
    you should! It's even prettier than it looks in the photo, the shimmer is more pronounced.

    Heather:
    aww noo! It's rubbish isn't it? It hurts and makes my nails look rubbish but i just cant help doing it. It's a really gorgeous orange, i'd like to see the one you have :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.