Monday 6 September 2010

I'm back!

Hi Everyone!
Sorry for the hiatus, as I said my internet connection died. I also have recently been making a concious effort to spend less time on the computer. I'm not going to go into it here but i've been having a really bad creative block recently and while i wouldn't say it is to blame, being on the computer so much is not helping as it distracts me from painting or sewing or anything. Don't worry, I still love blogging as much as ever but i need to get my priorities in order and my art has to come first. Unfortunately this might mean that i can't read all of my dashboard every day and comment on practically every post like I used to. I hope everyone understands and I am sorry.

Anyway here's a nice outfit of mine.



I look very awkward, I think i was feeling a bit uncomfortable but the outfits's nice!







Bunny top: Miss Selfridge. This is one of my favourite pieces of clothing. It's meant to be worn very very loose but i hate that style on me. I'm wearing a size 10, imagine what the 16 (i generally wear a 16/18 on top) would be like on me!
Shorts: Miss Selfridge. They have a big bow at the top.
Tights: Can't remember, they were cheap though.
Shoes: very old (and a bit broken) from Office.
Necklace: Tatty Devine (bought in sale for cheaps :D)
Badge and hairbow: Heidi Seeker (badge was customisable but not available anymore)

I can't remember what my makeup was but it's pretty basic, red lips, lots of blush, orangeish eyeshadow on my brows.

This Is England is on. It's a fantastic film. Combo is terrifying.

10 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely loving your tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable, I could just squish you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, sweetheart! We missed you, but I completely understand--you need to do what's best for you, creatively and otherwise. So as long as you don't disappear completely, we'll take what we can get!

    (And ditto what Evil Angel said.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Very very cute, and I love your hair.

    Totally get what you're saying about creativity vs. computer time, too! I find that it's really easy to get caught up in spending time online, which leaves less time for creative pursuits, which is what I'd intended my blog to be about in the first place! Priorities in order is right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you back!

    I know exactly what you mean...it's so easy to spend time looking at everybody elses stuff and not making yourself get on with creating!

    Look forward to seeing what you get up to. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obviously, I LOVE that top! the outfit is fab and fun, and glad to see you back! Have missed your posts x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit! I just love the way you look, you are beautiful.

    What does the rosette say, I can't read it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! I miss reading your posts on everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WillWorkForMakeup:
    Thank you, I'm sorry i can't remember where i got them!

    Evil Angel:
    :D I'm pretty squishable! Oh and my order arrived today, thanks a lot! Will post swatches soon :) xx

    G.:
    Thank you so much. I just need to find a good way to balance everything, something i'm not too brilliant at! I'm sure I'll work it out though x

    princessfats:
    Thank you! :)
    And yes you're exactly right. The internet just leads from one thing to another so sometimes I'll come on to just check my email and then suddenly it will be 2 hours later and i'll still be just hanging around on the computer.

    Sparklz and Shine:
    Thank you lovely :)

    The Postcolonial Rabbit:
    Thank you! It's a great top, I actually bought a second one (they were in the sale) because i love it so much i wanted a backup!

    Katkins1982:
    Awww you're so sweet! <3
    My rosette says 'David Devant'. He was my favourite victorian magician and one of my favourite bands is called David Devant and his Spirit Wife.

    Sera:
    Thank you, i'm glad to be back, i missed writing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! This is such an amazingly cute outfit, that only you could pull off! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.