Sunday 24 April 2011

All Filler No Killer

Happy Easter! I hope you had either a fulfilling spiritual experience, a happy secular celebration of chocolate and bunnies or indeed just a nice relaxing saturday :)
This is another filler post I'm afraid. Basically I want you to do all the hard work for me!
I have a tonne of things to swatch or review that have been waiting for over a month now.  I can't decide what to work on first!

So help me out, tell me what you are most interested in seeing out of:
a review of Illamasqua Cream pigment
Shiro swatches and review
Hi Voltage cosmetics swatches and review
A new Evil Shades haul
Blog sale/CP/ various bits haul
A trip to Brighton

Or none of the above :P

Oh and by the way, thank you all for voting in my last poll. The winner was Morgana Minerals new lipsticks with Shiro coming a close second. I bought from Shiro first as I hadn't tried anything of theirs before, whereas I already have quite a bit from Morgana. I was planning on getting a sample set of all the new lipsticks to try but unfortunately soon after I made that poll a lot of bad stuff has happened financially and I can't afford to buy that (or indeed any makeup) anytime soon :( I'm sorry to anyone who is disappointed and I will get them as soon as I have any sort of income again!

Sorry again for the delay in 'proper' posts, my cold is finally leaving and i'm not too busy in the coming week so a review of Brazen cosmetics and a new swatcharama should be up in the next couple of days as well as lots more of my big ol' face :)

16 comments:

  1. I'd love to see your Evil Shades haul and Hi Voltage swatches/review! Your Brighton trip sounds cool, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shiro Cosmetics and am excited to see your response! But anything will do. Good to see you back. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your finances >>>>>>>> our interest, anytime. I've been fiddling around Evil Shades lately, so that would be RTMI, but whatever suits your resources and mood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morgana Or Shiro or Evil Shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh how about a new Evil Shades haul? I just hauled from Evil Shades myself and shall be posting some sooon....I hope you got some lip stuff for some lovely lip swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. High Voltage and Evil Shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brighton. I knew someone who lived there and we used to time our visits with Pride. Glorious days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always interested in indie hauls! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to see any of those posts! Hope your cold is gone soon and you had a lovely easter! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brighton! Otherwise I'm going to have to start buying/wearing makeup, and I don't think that would work out so well... :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brighton! But I´m keen on all your makeup-based as well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. ... makeup-based *writings* as well. Sorry, can´t brain today. Obviously I have the dumb.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.