Friday 17 August 2012

Look with Illamasqua Wisdom


When I attended the Illamasqua Generation Q event a few weeks ago we were all sent home with a goody bag containing one product from the collection, the Precision Ink eyeliner in Wisdom. The event was held before the products and packaging had been completely finished so our Liners are fresh from the factory! 

 

 


 As you can see there's no writing or anything on it, just plain black. I think it looks cool! And it makes me feel sort of pleased and special to have a prototype!

Wisdom is a antique, blackened gold colour, it has golden sparkle which looks green sometimes. Also, I don't know if it's just a trick of the light but in this photo if I look at it closely I can see a few tiny flashes of pink.


The formula of this is the same as all the Illamasqua Precision inks, which is my favourite ever liquid eyeliner. It's really easy to apply (I don't know why but it's felt-tip just seems easier to apply precisely than others!), It's lovely an opaque, dries quickly and when it's dry it doesn't fade or smudge. It's also not waterproof but I find it water resistant, when I've swatched it on my hand and tried to wash it off it doesn't dissolve in the water, you need to rub it off.



I'm going to post my look and outfit from the photo above soon :)

Thanks Illamasqua for a lovely new addition to my Precision Ink collection! This product, along with the rest of the Generation Q will be released in September.

Illamasqua  have also recently launche their 'Fight for a fair Beauty Price' campaign, to try and stop the ridiculous enflation on cosmetic prices in Australia, just another reason to love this brand! You can read more about it and sign their petition here!

*The eyeliner was provided for a review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own*

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the colour. It looks great on too.

    I'm really looking forward to Generation Q, it looks like a really interesting collection.

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous color! I'm so jealous of your eyeliner skills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! And aaaargh I want to see this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love colours like this :) reminds me a bit of GOSH's metallic brass liner, just with more gold x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with the color of that liner. I feel like I must own it too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.