Monday 6 August 2012

Phew!

Right. I've finally finished replying to all blog comments since the beginning of June!
I will be going back until I've replied to all comments since the end of the year. I know it may seem a bit silly, as most people won't remember if they've even commented on a post that far back but I genuinely feel guilty for not keeping up. I really, really don't want to take my readers and followers for granted and truly feel grateful for every comment I recieve. I hope everyone understands that and I promise to keep up to date with replies from now on!
I am also going to be commenting on your blogs a lot more from now on! 
To fully apologise here is a loafdog:


6 comments:

  1. OMG, PUGLOAF! My pug does this thing where he tucks in all his limbs and turns himself in to a pugloaf toooo :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love pugloafs too! My pug does the exact same thing as Tea's.

    Lilian, don't feel bad! We know you love us just as much as we all love you. :) You shouldn't feel guilty; your blog is supposed to be fun, not guilt inducing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea:
    Nooo! I don't believe you! That's just too beautiful!

    Jessi M:
    I want a pugloaf! D:
    I just feel that if people take the time to comment then I need to take time to reply! It's only polite :)

    Eve:
    He doesn't want to be a sandwich :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true: http://followgram.me/i/242657242897879667_28741699
    http://followgram.me/i/214594456653566246_28741699
    http://followgram.me/i/164568312680452776_28741699

    PUGLOAF ATTACK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH MY GOD!!! His little mushy face *__* He's like a beautiful burrito!

      Delete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.