Friday 30 November 2012

Zooo!

Way back in the summer it was my friend Xenia's birthday and we went to one of London Zoo's special late nights to celebrate. Here is my zoo-face:






Face: Illamasqua Skin Base in SB 02, NYX cream blush in orange
Eyes: 2 shades (sandy coloured and pale yellow) from the Sleek matte V2 palette (I lost the sheet that says the names), Sugarpill Buttercupcake, Illamasqua Cane medium pencil, black mascara, Illamasqua precision ink liquid eyeliner in Abyss. There's something on my eyebrows but I can't remember what. Possibly a brown from the same Sleek palette.
Lips: I'm not certain but I think it was Amped by Sleek.

And below the cut are some photos of sweet animals and me making funny faces :) 


 

 

 

 

 

Hoggy warty warthogs!




Okapi! I want one to ride around on!



Beautiful Giraffes!



:P


Butterflies:





GIANT butterfly!


And... Digby


7 comments:

  1. Love your zoo look, and all the animals =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the work of art that is you! You look glorious and I absolutely love your eye makeup. Such a beauty and I'm SO impressed you make the effort for our zoo friends:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look so much fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY you have a steady hand, I love that tiny leopard print eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove your zoo look! And the animals are so cute! Especially Digby!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.